The eduTech Cluster
We are in the midst of an education revolution and a phase of explosive growth in the edtech industry that can be compared to the fintech revolution. It is estimated that global investment in modern learning will grow to $8 trillion by 2025.
The cluster is being created in response to the needs of diverse communities, in the face of a dynamically changing world and the increasing importance of educational technology in everyday life.
The originators and founders of the eduTech Cluster are:
- Małopolska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A.
- Fundacja Inteligentna Małopolska (Cluster coordinator)
- Stowarzyszenie Miasta w Internecie
- Fundacja Horyzont 360
- Wiśniowski Sp. z o.o. Spółka Komandytowo Akcyjna
- Syntea S.A. – Leader of the consortium that established the Sectoral Competence Council for Modern Business Services
Representatives of the aforementioned sectors recognised the need to work together to develop modern education in line with the needs of the labour market, to create educational programmes to stimulate the development of future competencies, to take initiatives in the area of digital technologies and Industry 4.0, and to create creative spaces such as fablabs.