Announcement of the Minister of Digitalisation of 21 November 2018 on the inclusion of the market qualification ‘Website development’ in the Integrated Qualification System (Monitor Polski of 11.12.2018, item 1211). Qualification code in the IQS: 12642.
What can a person with this qualification do?
The holder of a certificate in website development:
- works on ready-made graphic and multimedia files, nevertheless is ready to modify graphic materials to a basic extent;
- to a basic extent – works with server technology, database, administration panel and Content Management System (CMS);
- launches the site on the server and carries out functional tests and debugging if necessary;
- is prepared to train clients in the use of the site;
- once the production version of the site has been launched, monitors its correct operation and ensures its security;
- makes corrections and modifications to the project at the client’s request.
Who is the qualification addressed to?
The qualification is primarily aimed at:
- people with a technical background who would like to confirm competences related to website development;
- people interested in creating websites, performing the tasks of a website developer;
- IT specialists in other specialisations, computer graphic designers.
Where can You find employment?
The qualification holder may find employment:
- in companies involved in the manufacture of physical objects using 3D printing technologies;
- in positions related to the use of 3D printing machines, primarily in production and maintenance departments in manufacturing companies, in industries such as aviation, railway, automotive, medical, yachting, production packaging, among others;
- can work for small batch and individualised production, e.g. in modern prosthetics workshops or in prototyping.
Number of hours of workshops
Duration of theoretical exam (min.)
Duration of practical test (min.)