Implementation and coordination of business processes (Lean Office)
Announcement of the Minister of Development, Labour and Technology of 19 February 2021 on the inclusion of the market qualification ‘Implementing and coordinating business processes (Lean Office)’ in the Integrated Qualification System (Monitor Polski of 8 March 2021, item 241). Qualification code in the IQS: 13871.
What can a person with this qualification do?
Who is the qualification addressed to?
The qualification is primarily addressed to:
- directors, process leaders, managers, team leaders, people responsible for quality management in service providing organisations;
- employees responsible for organising the work of offices, teams, departments in administration, local government institutions, non-governmental organisations;
- non-production employees in companies responsible for organising the work of offices, teams;
- persons wishing to confirm their skills in the optimal use of office, administrative, service resources;
- graduates of secondary schools and universities.
Where can You find employment?
The qualification holder can find employment in positions related to:
- office management, customer service, complaints handling, working with documents;
- storage of goods and materials (in service, commercial and manufacturing companies);
- service planning (in service companies) and planning of service provision (in service companies);
- quality management, both in companies and public institutions.
Number of hours of workshops
Duration of theoretical exam (min.)
Duration of practical test (min.)