Conflict management in organisations
Announcement of the Minister of Development, Labour and Technology of 5 July 2021 on the inclusion of the market qualification ‘Conflict management in organisations’ in the Integrated Qualification System (Monitor Polski of 20 July 2021, item 661). Qualification code in the IQS: 13890.
What can a person with this qualification do?
The holder of the Certificate in Conflict Management in Organisations:
- is ready to prepare and implement a conflict management programme in the organisation;
- plans and carries out a diagnosis of the organisation: identifies its type, structure, communication model and relationships, and then identifies and analyses existing conflicts as well as the risk of future conflicts;
- develops a conceptual framework for managing conflicts in the organisation, proposes measures to deal with interpersonal, group and inter-team conflicts, as well as systemic measures aimed at the early diagnosis of potential and hidden conflicts and the implementation of effective intervention;
- identifies the negative effects of conflicts as well as their potential to increase the effectiveness of the organisation’s functioning;
- implements the planned actions and monitors their course: resolves interpersonal and group conflicts, formulates assumptions for programmes of interpersonal and managerial competence development;
- proposes changes to documents and procedures to build a culture conducive to constructive conflict resolution.
Who is the qualification addressed to?
The qualification is primarily addressed to those:
- involved in various types of negotiations, dealing with clients, coordinating teams (group leaders, executives, mediators, negotiators, front office staff, project managers, clerks);
- supporting the development of others, providing training and education services (coaches, trainers, teachers, educators);
- providing consulting services to organisations to enrich the scope of their services with aspects related to conflict management.
Where can You find employment?
The qualification holder can find employment:
- in various types of organisations,
- in enterprises,
- public institutions,
- non-governmental organisations,
- in positions related to human resources management (HR departments).
He/she can also provide external consulting services to organisations including conflict management.
Number of hours of workshops
Duration of theoretical exam (min.)
Duration of practical test (min.)