Advice on setting up and running a business
Announcement of the Minister of Development, Labour and Technology of 31 March 2021 on the inclusion of the market qualification “Counselling on setting up and running a business” in the Integrated Qualification System (Monitor Polski 2021, item 384). Qualification code in the IQS: 13880.
What can a person with this qualification do?
Who is the qualification addressed to?
The qualification is primarily addressed to:
- employees of business incubators;
- employees of science and technology parks;
- employees of municipal centres for investor and exporter services;
- vocational counsellors or employees of labour market institutions dealing with vocational counselling;
- employment intermediaries; employees of entrepreneurial service centres/residents; employees of institutions supporting professional activation of disabled persons; employees of municipal social assistance centres;
- entrepreneurship teachers
- employees of accounting, bookkeeping and tax offices;
- employees of consulting companies implementing grant programmes or providing business advisory services;
- employees of university career offices;
- employees of organisations that operate entrepreneurship loans;
- private investors supporting ventures in the early stages of development – business angels;
- people who want to become business mentors;
Where can You find employment?
The holder of the qualification may find employment in positions related to the provision of support and advisory services for setting up and running a business in entities such as:
- business incubators;
- science and technology parks
- municipal centres of investor and exporter service;
- labour market institutions;
- schools at various levels of education (as an entrepreneurship teacher);
- accounting, bookkeeping and tax offices;
- consultancy companies offering services in the field of qualifications;
- career offices at universities
- organisations that operate entrepreneurship loans.
Number of hours of workshops
Duration of theoretical exam (min.)
Duration of practical test (min.)